‘Not been brave’: Michael Stewart says Celtic should have spent £5m to sign 24-year-old striker last month
The Boot Room · Feb 5, 2024
‘Not been brave’: Michael Stewart says Celtic should have spent £5m to sign 24-year-old striker last month
‘Not been brave’: Michael Stewart says Celtic should have spent £5m to sign 24-year-old striker last month
Another weekend and another two dropped points for Celtic in the race to the Scottish Premiership title...
Continue ReadingRead Next: Returning to the past could allow Celtic to build for the future








![The Late Show [Live Recording] The Late Show [Live Recording]](https://www.celticnewsnow.com/assets/images/photos/20260216-760-the-late-show-live-recording-s.jpg)
































































